Destruction-X

Welcome to Destruction-X

Please Register or Login if you are registered

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Destruction-X

Welcome to Destruction-X

Please Register or Login if you are registered

Destruction-X

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Destruction-X

Destruction-X - 562 - 659

Hello Destruction-x

Dro
    Dro

Active Points : 6

Hello Destruction-x Empty Hello Destruction-x

Post by Dro Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:03 pm

Hello Destruction-x! I am new here, so I'd like to introduce myself.

I started playing RuneScape in 2004, so I'm very familiar with the game. In 2008, I started exploring private servers as RuneScape could get boring. I joined several small servers, but never really stuck with any of them. later in 2008, I made my own server called OldkoScape. It's a weird name, but I made it that because I played on a server called NewkoScape and I wasn't very fond with the owner. I owned, coded, and hosted the private server all by myself, which I'm pretty proud of. It wasn't the greatest server, but I had roughly 50 players on at a time and I loved the experience.

In 2009, I joined the ever-popular DeltaScape. Some love it. Some hate it. Well, I loved it. I stuck with it for about a year and a half until I finally cut ties with the server. The community got out of hand, as well as the economy. The amount of players that played dipped considerably. This server has a special place in the gaming part of my heart because it's where private servers actually became competitive for me.

Well, a while ago I went back on DeltaScape to see how things were. I hadn't been on in almost a year, so it was weird going back on a server that I had spent so much time on. It was awful. There were like 20 players online and it was completely different from when I left. I was gonna go back to DeltaScape if it was anything like it was when I left, but it wasn't.

I went to RuneLocus . I wanted to join a server in which I thought I would spend a lot of time on and be dedicated to. I liked what it had to offer, so I decided to play.

Thanks for reading my introduction and i hope to see y'all in the game! If anyone wants to add me, my in-game name is Dro

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:18 am